Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Because of you~

My heart crying inside again because of they...When will this STOP? I'm feel sad and lonely…But nowadays... the TEARS just won’t come out... I stay in silent and crying...inside....

I will not let myself make the same mistakes that you did 
that cause my heart so much misery
I will not break the way you did, you fell so hard.
I've learned the hard way to never let it get that far

Because of you
I learned to play on the safe side so I don't get hurt
Because of you
I find it hard to trust not only me, but everyone around me
Because of you
I am afraid

I lose my way
And it's not too long before you point it out
I cannot cry


May Allah strengthen MYSELF for facing this! I will keep STRONG! Allah is always there with me...

No comments:

Post a Comment